Very Narrow Aisle Rack
Very Narrow Aisle Racks are designed in an effort to conserve space. Making better use of space, while maintaining 100% selectivity to all stored products.
- You have many SKUs (Stock Keeping Unit).
- You want to eliminate time consuming realignment.
- Each SKU requires immediate access.
- You want to fully utilize warehouse vertical space.
- To be used in cold storage.
- You need to increase storage within same the space.
- You need to maximize the storage capacity.
- You want to reduce damage on stored goods.
HOW IT WORKS
In Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Pallet Rack Systems, the space separating parallel rack units is greatly reduced, and pallets are placed and retrieved using a side loading fork truck aka. VNA Reach Truck. This minimizes the size of the aisles between rows of racks and can reduce the aisle space by around 40%. A super flat floor is required.
The racking system is designed around the operating tolerances of your chosen Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) handling equipment with aisles marginally wider than the load. While these trucks are often more expensive than standard forklifts, using narrow aisles can give you major savings on building costs by allowing you to store more with less space.
Pallets in very narrow aisle systems are 100% selective. With VNA racking, access to stock is uncompromised and the amount of product stored in the warehouse is maximized. It is an effective method of increasing pallet storage within a given area. Your storage capacity can be increased by an additional 40% over Selective Pallet Rack (SPR) by choosing VNA.